Anonymity is one of the prime concerns of users when performing online financial activities. This is done to protect their digital assets from surging cybercrimes. Though cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is highly secured, its transactions are not completely anonymous and can be tracked with little effort.
That is why it is suggested to use an anonymous bitcoin wallet for your crypto transactions that add a layer of security to your account. So, let us discuss a few anonymous bitcoin wallets that are getting huge attention in 2022.
Top 5 Anonymous Bitcoin Wallet in 2022
Here are the top five anonymous bitcoin wallet you must know about in 2022:
Ledger Nano X (Hardware Wallet)
It is one of the most prominent wallets of 2022 that is popular for its privacy and security abilities. The wallet is so secure that no one can even minutely trace its existence.
- Hardware wallet
- Supports multiple cryptocurrencies
- Unlimited Bitcoin account
- Works with all digital devices
- No need for your email address or phone number
- Easy Bluetooth connectivity
ZenGo (Mobile Wallet)
It is one of the highest demanded Bitcoin wallets of all time because of its simplistic functionality. The wallet is highly secure in the Web3 space, removing the private key vulnerability and offering new 3FA blockchain security.
- Supports over 70 crypto assets
- Up to 8% APY interest on your crypto
- 24/7 live support by real agents
- Blockchain support
- Signup bonus
PINT (Mobile Wallet)
It is an anonymous bitcoin wallet that helps you store, receive, send, and manage your blockchain assets. The wallet is highly secure with AES256 encryption and allows you to control private keys. It is surely the best way to keep your funds complete incognito.
- Multiple payments options
- Quick onboarding
- Anti-theft functionality
- 24×7 customer support
- AES256 encryption
- Changelly and Shapeshift to exchange the assets
Samourai Wallet (Mobile Wallet)
It is a modern-day mobile wallet purposefully designed to keep your transactions private, funds secure, and your identity masked. The wallet is encrypted on the device using AES-256 encryption and does not communicate with any servers. Apart from that, It has multiple useful features such as:
- PIN code and seed word backup
- No address reuse
- Protection with STONEWALL
- Tor and VPN Support
- Segwit support to lower your BTC transaction costs
Ledger Nano S (Hardware Wallet)
Ledger Nano S is the first version of the Ledger Nano X wallet. Though Nano X may be a little more featuristic than Nano S, it came to existence only because of the huge success of its first version. The Nano S wallet is a great option for privacy-centric users as it provides all the necessary features to keep your wallet anonymous and safe from cybercrimes.
- Secure signatures with NIST certified True Random Number Generator.
- HD wallet offers the creation of over 100 wallets that can generate millions of unique addresses.
- Hidden wallet data for indistinguishable random bytes.
- 24-word mnemonic backups to enable recovery of all funds.
There are multiple good anonymous bitcoin wallet options available in the market to keep your account off the charts. However, all wallets have their perks and disadvantages. So you must decide which one is best for your use to go completely incognito in your crypto world.